Being anonymous…it’s fun.. its scary .. Only fellow bloggers and people who happen to read my blogs are the ones who are aware that I am a blogger…no body not my husband, not my mother, not my best friends know that I am doing this. They do not know that I am writing to the world my deepest darkest secrets.. my fears.. my feelings …sometimes I feel guilty and want to tell them. But then I do not know how they would react.. my husband starts fuming if I surf for anything apart from foodblogs.. especially ‘orkut’ irritates him to no end. I have also become sick of ‘Orkut’ in some ways.. people have started using it for flaunting.. show off… getting equal with others and what not.. I am sure it has its good side also like it has helped us to get back to some long lost good friends from College and School .. but I think some of the feelings of my hubby dear has rubbed on to me .

I have sort of become obsessed of being a blogger… while going back home from office in the chartered bus when I see so many people girls.. sitting seriously or chatting away I sometimes wonder.. how many of them might be blogging…;) ??? Does the blogger has to have a particular look, I don’t think so.. from a simpleton to a modern one any body can blog… Orkut., facebook, twitter, I feel all this had been been overexposed but blogging is so different.. it seems as if we are in the midst of a set of people whom we might have never met, but who seems to have identical thoughts, identical experiences and above all their empathising with your feelings gives a totally different meaning to communication… so blogging is a boon, to be able to write and feel and then to find people acknowledging you and your feelings… I would forever remain a blogger… …at least that’s what I feel now 

Courtesy : Inspiration – Deeps blog on ‘How do you do it ?’

Comments

  1. Wow your husband doesn't know you blog? I started my blog only because Jay was tired of listening to my nonsense and I figured someone out there in the www would be more interested in reading them :P
    No I don't wonder how many people blog, but I wonder how many in my school know I blog..about them heheheheee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my case,Rekha when,what I vent to my husband doesnt seem enough for me,thats when I blog :P

    But now the scenario has become such,that I dont wait for R to come back home,I just hit the blogspace to ramble on :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is definitely a boon..an amazing channel for expression..its a surprise that u havent told people in ur family..i proudly acclaim my timepass when they ask me"ponnu, wat do u do the entire day!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats amazing babe...hope he joins in the commenting spree too :)
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh no one knows u blog?? Whoa everyone around me knows am a blogger and the worst part is that they read my post and don't comment and then I fight with them be it husband or neighbours or relatives...lol But I think it's ok to be anonymous if you want to..
    Came all the way from Rushu's scary lizzie garden....

    ReplyDelete
  6. there def is comfort in anonymity. that's why i hace a secret blog where i can be as bitchy as i want :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It must be a feat keeping it secret - I know that I would have never been able to do it :) I started blogging because I use to bore my husband to death with all my crazy ideas :) Not all my friends know I blog though - I told only a few of my close friends as I was too self conscious :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your kind words. I can relate to your being anonymous, for different reasons. I guess you are free when you are anonymous with no expectations or role to fit into and probably that helps you to express yourself without inhibitions or being self-conscious. I also like the name of your blog "soul searching". Wish you all the very best and have a wonderful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Love for lanterns...post no. 16