Some Koffee superstition for you !! post no. 12





Image result for twinkle and akshay on koffee with karan   I watched the latest  episode of ‘Koffee with Karan’  (season 5) yesterday wherein Akshay Kumar and wife Twinkle khanna were featured,  I really liked this episode,  I thought I saw some genuine love and companionship between the two, they seemed to be a down to earth couple with no bollywood airs about themselves,  only some real, tangible friendship was visible.

But now I am really worried about them, now do not take me wrong but I have this superstition about the couples who are featured in ‘koffee with Karan’, I think that most of the couples who are aired on this show finally break up or get divorced.  Now now.. I told you this is just my superstition.. even my facts may be all wrong.. those whom I can remember are:-

1)      Hrithik Roshan and Suzanne
2)       John and Bipasha
4)       Kareena and Shahid
5)       Anushka and Ranveer

Yeah I know out of this only one were married.. rest all were dating but some of them were really going strong like John and Bipasha.. so now I am really worried about Akshay and Twinkle because I found the couple so  full of love for each other, even after 15 years of marriage and the way Akshay sang for Twinkle,  it was so romantic… 

Now there are exception to this jinx like SRK and Gauri but then I actually did not see any warmth between them, I had found shahruk lively and warm with others, Gauri was too plastic for my liking..

Well this worry was really bothering me :) so I thought I will just share it here and see what is your take on this.  I  wish a very happy and stable married life to Akshay and Twinkle.. let they be an exception to this break up saga that sprouts up from the koffee cups of  ' Koffee with Karan'.


NB: picture courtesy - Google baba 

Comments

  1. I wish I could help you with some insight but I'm totally clueless :) Let's hope these guys are the exception to the rule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ... nothing is predictable in the filmdom. and they are not worth worrying about dont you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah sure..but they were the only fodder for the post i could think of he he.. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

just like that you flew my nest!