Hair story - post no. 11- blog marathon



Once upon a time I had long , poker straight hair and I found it boring. 

Today I am dying to get  straight hair and my hair just won't listen, Karma, I tell you !  It's been years now since I have started wearing shoulder length hair in steps, because of years of steps put into them my hair now does not remember it's glorious past and refuses to come back to it's original shape. 

Now my daughter has the same hair that I had once, her hair is long and straight and looks beautiful but she finds it boring!! Now she wants to cut it short, wave it , layer it etc. etc. I am sure like me one day she will also look at her wavy hair and lament the loss of her glorious straight crowning glory. I hope she changes her mind soon.

what is your hair story ?? I am sure we all have one !


Comments

  1. I have a whole lot of stories to tell. half of my life, i couldnt touch my hair for cutting since may parents wouldnt allow it.

    After i got married, i still had to go on with that coz hubby dear liked my hair and considered it sacrilege to cut it. 10 years after my marriage is when all the craziness began, cut it short, grew it back, straightened it, then cut it shorter almost close to ta boycut and now I am growing it back. Its fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha.. ha i told you every one has hair stories.. only mine has turned into hair horror story !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Nature - My childhood friend