If I were having coffee with you - post no. 7- Blog marathon


If I were having coffee with you...

1) I would tell you that how I crave for a steaming cup of coffee but my health problem has made me go off anything which has milk in it so I will opt for a black coffee while I would  give you a frothing cup of milky cofee... sigh!

2) I would also tell you how anxious a mother I am  right now as my elder one's board exams are just round the corner.. we have less than a month to go for it .. phew!

3) How I would tell you that I am finding it really difficult to keep up with this marathon as I am not keeping well off and on but at the same time this is a challenge which I am going to take head on and finish with it !

4) If you have read this blog of mine you would know that I have always struggled with one thing and that is 'how to keep silent'. Through out the years I had been struggling with this and had been pledging off and on with my self to develop the art of silence but alas ! I have always failed. Now I am going to try again. Over a cup of coffee I would ask your advise for it, for sure.

5) Between you and me and the coffee cup  I would tell you that I started this post absolutely blank, I had nothing to write, but see how  I am  blabbering away now, as if  there is no tomorrow! Ha ha.. that is me!!

6) Till the time I draw a blank on the pages of this blog next time around let us just savor the taste of this awesome coffee....

Comments

  1. News to me that you are lactose resistant. dont worry like many things in life, you will get used to it and win over all the cravings. we women can do it.

    OMG Boards!!!! They still give me the chills. All the very best to you. Learn to calm down and may be do some meditation and Yoga. That will help. Wish the best to your daughter from my side and tell her i will remember her in my prayers ( and of course you too... to get through this.)

    Loved your hot coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am adding on many things to the list to my 'intolerant' list, latest addition is milk, fish and eggs are already there. :(

    Thanks for the wishes Vincy..

    Now come and join me on this marathon.. I had whatsapped you couple of days back !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Love for lanterns...post no. 16