Happy New Year 2019

I am back after a long long time. I see blogs dying down all around me, all those blogs which I used to frequent and wait to read are dormant for months now. This in no way means that all of them have stopped blogging, they are now vlogging, putting up videos online, on youtube, instagram and facebook.  This is the age of disruptions, so let's accept it and move on.

This is the customary New year wish post. 

2018 was much better than many years for us, I am happy that my daughter cleared her xth board with 91% marks and I am really proud and happy. This was the major milestone of 2018, I was really worried about the board exams and clearing it with flying colours was ama....zing!!

I am so grateful to God for every small and big blessings in life, I pray to God almighty to keep his blessings flowing for us.  I wish and pray the same for every one, all the friends, bloggers the readers, if any ;) and the entire country and world.

I hope to write a lot next year I am really convincing myself to write more and take one step at a time for realising my dream.

Once again wishing all of you a very very happy and prosperous New Year...

Take care and stay blessed !

Comments

  1. Hey Rekha, Happy New Year !!!

    Thank you for your wishes and all those attempts to reach out to me. So sorry. I will call you at the earliest opp.

    Love you and wish you all the very best. Feels so good to be here in your blogspace. Please continue blogging.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Love for lanterns...post no. 16