do not pine for me

 My eyes will always look for you
It will well up at every thought of you
I will be around but may be you will not see me
 hugs which I never gave you when I should have
I will be carrying those around with warmth
Do remember me , but don't pine for me
because I don't deserve to be
I was never there to listen , to love
I was running behind nothing
yes those fees were paid, the dishes prepared
but what about love, hugs and those untold stories

My eyes will well up, wander and then wither away
you be strong, be the pillars of strength
be there, exchange those love , those hugs
remember me, but do not pine for me
because I don't deserve to be
Imagine that I am at that place,
where I always was
and yet did not matter to any one
just running.. morning to evening
and then  one day ran into oblivion....
Don't pine for me
because I don't deserve to be....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Nature - My childhood friend