Happy birthday my darling !!

And just like that you turned 18!! It's your 18th birthday and I owe a post to you my darling!! I do!

It might sound cliche when I say that I see a lot of myself in you, but it is the truth.  You are so much like me but yet so different .  Let me tell you that though I am your mother and like all mothers I am partial to my child's abilities and talents, but when I say you are the best, it's not a mother, its an HR Professional telling you that you have so much potential, you have so much of mettle that you shall be great at whatever profession that you choose in life!. 

Also your writing tells me that you are going to be one great writer, I just love the way you shape up your thoughts on paper, your command on language, the flow , the words , the content everything just shapes up so beautifully.

Like every teenager you also had teen issues, you still have but you have a big advantage  wherein you come across as this friendly, happy soul that you are going to make many awesome friends.  Also I some times envy the kind of bond you have with your sister and vice versa , the love she showers upon you and how you just adore her is amazing and I am blessed to see this love, just keep this up darling because in life if you have a great sister at your side, believe me you are blessed.  I say so because us parents are going to leave your side a few more steps down the path, but your little sister and you have a long way to go... so hold on to that beautiful love between you two and believe me everything will always be turning out just awesome.

On your birthday I just wish you life full of happiness, love and success. Soon you shall be entering college and life is going to be really different from what it was in school. I know soon you shall be flying away to your future and a very bright one at that.  Wishing you every success and happiness that a life time can hold... just stay happy and innocent and lively as you are. love you baby!

I just wish I could have been a better parent, had spent some more precious time with you during your childhood, but  I know you understand everything and you will be a great professional and an even greater human being.

If internet is around and this blog and me are around 10 years down the line, I shall come back here to celebrate your successful life on  your 28th birthday again !! Till then wishing you  many many more birthdays to  come in between and after that...

Happy birthday darling.. I love you so much!!

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to your loving daughter. May all her desires in life come true and may you be able to see her accomplishment and brim with pride.
    I love the fact that you already have written two posts. good going Rekha dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

just like that you flew my nest!