'What happens when we refuse to give up'!!

With great difficulty I accomplished something which was elusive since long.  I was down and under because of the way it was elusive, I felt worthless, demotivated and had to drag my self to try one more time  each time I failed.  

One quote particularly stuck with me and that was " I want to see what happens when I refuse to give up', so I kept at it repeatedly.  I was on the brink of depression, may be it was depression but I certainly do not want to use the word casually.  Also I realised that no one, no one understood what I was going through and even if I tried to explain I could not, somehow, bring out in words the intensity of how I was poised to just break up into pieces.

Well, now finally when I met with my goal, I was overwhelmed and elated. Ready to start, roll up my sleeves and prove my self and suddenly something out of the blue like a thunderbolt struck me and showed me that I did not have to go through all this turmoil ever if I had communicated openly and on time.

 I realised that except for me every one saw what was written on the wall. I missed it big time, I had always considered myself to be good judge of human beings, working in HR for the last two decades. I was mistaken, I just missed the point, but I am glad it was about me and my wrong judgement did not effect any one else or cause any harm to them.

Now I am left with a sort of numbness, instead of rejoicing the realisation and recognition I got,  I was upset that I could not go the way I wanted to go and start doing my bit.

When we think that we know our life and how it is going to shape up, suddenly God  throws a curve ball, aiming perfectly, bringing  us on our  knees and showing us  who is the boss out there !!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

just like that you flew my nest!