If I were having coffee with you !

Thanks to shilpa garg  and her blog from whom I have borrowed this idea of 'If I were having coffee with you'.. if not for this I might not have anything to write here and this place would  slowly but surely be dying down...

It's been a  while, so let's start the coffee conversations...

1) If I were having coffee with you I would tell you how I am all restless now a days..may be it's the many problems at work place ..but there is something off.. it is.

2) while savouring the coffee I would tell you how I have enrolled my self to not one but two online courses on Udemy, please do check out this website as it has great online courses on variety of subjects, right from linear equations to creative writing...

3) I would also tell you that though  I have enrolled but unlike the first course which I completed in record time and got the certification also, these two courses have been gathering dust for some time  in my account, it has got something to do with my restlessness.. I just can't pinpoint the reason.

4) To be honest I am missing the work pressure , the pressure to deliver and complete tasks and projects and that is exactly why I started these courses so that I would have some goals to work towards but somehow I am just not able to bring my self to get cracking on it...

5) Also I would tell you how I am hooked on to 'amazon prime' nowadays.  I have been watching English movies back to back and to my own surprise I am quite liking it... surprise because I was never a fan of English music and movies.  Even during my teens and college years when my entire gang was into English movies, I somehow stayed away.. so I think I  am having a delayed teenage bout right now!! :)

6) Towards the end of our conversation I would tell you that I got two short stories published on juggernaut,  and I am pretty happy about it....yayy!! 

7) Before we sign off and fix a day for the next coffee date let me tell you that I am in awe of the way social media has been drowning all of us with it's variety and options but one thing which really upsets me is how all the bloggers who were once regular and  were a treat to read have just disappeared and are on Instagram and Fb..it's all good but Blogging had it's own charm...don't you agree??

8) This coffee date won't be complete if I don't tell you that I really do not know how long I would be able to keep this blog  going.. but I am sure I would try my best to keep this place alive and kicking as long as possible. 

 I hope you liked the coffee though !

Comments

  1. Well Well Well.. I should have stepped in here a long ago.

    That's a whole lot happening on your side Rekha. So happy for you for the good things coming your way - like the story publishing. thats Wonderful. See the writer in you is out. You just have to get it going strong.

    how do i get to read your stories? I really want to.

    and no question of how long you can maintain this blog. you sing praises about bloggers and blogging and suddenly say that you wonder how you can manage this space. isnt that contradicting?

    you stop the day you dont have even a single reader on your blog space. but if there is one soul coming to your space looking for whats happening with you, and wants to read what you write, you got to hold on this precious place. What do you say?

    Feels so good to read your posts. truly rekha.

    XOXO


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot for your encouraging words Vincy, you are right till the time at least one soul comes here to read I should keep the place live..I would go by that. Thanks once again for coming in here and writing those beautiful lines... take care

      Delete
  2. Admiring the dedication you put into your blog and in depth information you
    present. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material.

    Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this weblog. I love coffee and cold coffee is my favorite. Your coffee conversation is awesome. I drunk coffee only Vehicle towing company near me shop. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the published stories ss. This is just awesome and well deserved! Going to read the poems I see here in abundance. And please keep it going. I do like to come over here for visits even if i don't leave comments. Still need to use firefox to be able to comment in other blogs..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Love for lanterns...post no. 16