Wishing you all a Happy New Year 2023


I almost gave up the idea to post this customoray New Year wish, because the bologsphere is almost barren now. I am talking of the blogosphere which was there when we started off around a decade back, well I digress, this is supposed to be a New Year post.

Well, Just hoping hard and praying harder for a virus free year. We almost made it without it for few months and lo and behold, there it is again. I can't bear to think of those times, so will not go there.

I am just wanting to have a simple, peaceful, stress free year. A year where I can really practise leaving the worry about future way behind and just savour today,the present, however sour or sweet it is. It really seems like a super power  not to dwell on the past and worry about future,  at least to me it looks like one.

Not going the New Year resolutions way also , because been there, done that! Nah! it doesn't work for me. I hope it works for you, go for whatever works for you to bring the cheer on this year !

With lots of love and prayer for all of you who still visit here or is visiting even for the first time, for a beautiful, blessed, healthy, lovely and love filled Happy New Year 2023.  

God bless and Take care my friends..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the butterfly kiss...

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

A poignant question