Happy birthday my love..

Time just flew by

leaving me wide eyed

its like you were born just yesterday

so tiny, so beautiful

and today we celebrate your 21st birthday

I wish you live long, love a lot and  laugh through a beautiful life

my love for you is like a deep ocean

with no beginning, no end and so deep that

even I am unaware of its depth

now that you are on the verge of flying away

my heart breaks at the thought

but it also swells with pride...

that you will be this strong, independent, successful woman

who will shine through out her life

I love you so much my dear daughter

wishing you love, happiness and blessings to you on your birthday and forever....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Nature - My childhood friend