Happy New Year 2020


Here I am, after a long, long time.  Last year I made the resolution to write a lot more this year but I ended up writing almost nothing on my blog.  In fact I am stuck by a very big block in my writing and  I am alarmed at the lack of creativity that I have right now due to which I am unable to complete a piece of work which is so close to my heart. 

Anyways, this year has been kind and I am grateful for it.  My entire existence is based on only one word and that is 'Gratitude'.

I wish every one who reads this post a wonderful and happy New Year... I know its a bit early for the New Year wish but a wish is a wish isn't it? How does it matter whether New year is here in 15 days or 20 days.

Have a blessed and great year ahead, and be healthy and safe all of you and your families.

Comments

  1. Welcome back. Was wondering why you have not been writing, after expressing interest that day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Swar.. I am unable to comment on your blog posts and so sorry for not being a part of the blogathon and also for the late reply

      Delete
  2. Hey! I am continuing in Jan too. Do join in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did i miss your posts Rekha?

    Though this wish has come in pretty early, if i had read this would have been probably my first wish, thank you for your wishes and wish you and your family a wonderful New Year. May the gratitude continue and follow through this year too.

    on a side note, that thing about lack of creativity is a big lie you are telling yourself. Look at all your poems, it makes mine look so juvenile, so get of that excuse and blog more. your drama isnt going to work darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vincy.. Your one comment is enough to lift me up instantly... thanks for always being there !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Nature - My childhood friend