Trail of stardust

 some fragrant flowers are pressed in the pages of my scrapbook

once in a while I look at it with my inner eyes

not having the courage to touch it with my hands

whilst the dust soils my heart

those mesmerizing days had left a trail of stardust

for few moments it lit  my pathways with rose gold

the flutter of butterflies inside me

flew around my sweet smelling straight dark hair

only to fly out and never come back

these dreams that seems unreal

that may not have been mine either

rainbow orbs danced in front of me

without the promise to belong 

just to look, feel and yearn

now as the clock turns and tires

a dark cave with a blue river outside

snowclad mountains and rolling pastures

and a sprawling view of loneliness

blinded by a  sheet of misty rain

stitches the edges of my lingering pain

the numbness spreads everywhere

even to the fingertips, slowly smiling at sleep

the ever eluding enigma

come dance with me one last time

sit with me and let us pretend the clock never moved

the clouds just covered your eyes and mine for a solitary moment.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Love for lanterns...post no. 16