Happy New Year 2022 to everyone


 A couple of days ago I started writing the customary New year post.  I could not finish it because what I went through in 2021 is equivalent to a life time of experience. I just could not complete what I started , I choked with emotions twice in between, then I thought let this be in my drafts post, I do not want to put this energy out on the internet and does not want it to vibrate.  

May be I am not making any sense, well, understandably so.  All I can say to sum up this year is I am grateful that I am alive and my family is alive and is healthy.  With the covid cases again surging all around , I am scared beyond words and I just pray earnestly and whole heartedly to God Almighty to get all of us out from this terrible, terrible times of our life.

I wish all of you, all the humans out there, every one who reads this or not to be blessed with good health and happiness in the coming year and beyond.  Let us be just grateful for being alive and being in good health, let us be grateful for our family, our parents, our spouses, our children, siblings, colleagues, friends every one and especially for the air we breathe.  Just ,just live and let live and pray and take care.

Happy 2022 to the world, to the earth and to all of us.


Comments

  1. Dear Soul Searching,

    Good afternoon.

    How are you? I am unsure how I came across your Blog a year or two ago, but I feel very happy to know that someone out there writes a lot of things which I can resonate with.

    I had a horrific and extremely stressed out time in 2021. I too have a Blog, but stopped writing because I did not know what to write about. Like you said, I also did not want that energy to vibrate on the Internet. One of the key factors in my life is Mental Health. I may have other luxuries, but all that does not matter if my Mental Health has gone for a toss. I was appalled by the way many people in my life behaved with me and how insulting and embarrassing it was in more than one situation. No matter what harm a person does to me with their tongue, I will never pray for something bad to happen. I believe in Karma and feel whoever hurts me will get a taste of that pain and embarrassment at least once in their life. Whether they will understand or not is another issue.

    As mentioned above, I find a deep similarity between both of us. As I had subscribed to your page, I always get the Blog Updates in my Inbox. No matter how busy I may be, I take 5 minutes to read your post immediately. Though I never wrote to you- which I should have - because I could relate to each and every point you have written about. You may feel that you are not making sense. I feel you are because I have been (and sometimes am) in your shoes.

    Will pray for you and your family. May the bad time pass and may God keep blessing you all. Hope 2022 is a better year for both of us.

    Take care!

    Regards,
    One of your Soul Sisters 🌷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have left a loong reply on your post on New year on your blog. In case you have not got it do let me know. I owe you a reply. Thanks a lot for sending this, sincerely, your reply is a savior for this blog.
      Looking forward to know if you have got my reply because by the time I retrieved my password to post my reply I think either it went well or it disappeared.

      take care
      soul sister

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

just like that you flew my nest!