Happy Twentieth Birthday My love....


Like glistening pure pearls on a silk thread

may happiness shower on you with slivers of shiny yellow and red

You shall surely pass this phase

with flying colors and heaps of praise

you will travel the world and will dabble in  prose

your poems are fragrant as a sun kissed rose

your outfits shall be the talk of the town

and your humour is your diamond  crown

these difficult days shall pass soon

and your life will shine like a moon

beautiful, inspiring and so whole 

I love you like an unseen part of my soul

On your birthday I wish you  luck, happiness and love

 like the wings of a pristine dove

May you get wings to fly 

May you conquer the sky

Just pin this thought on to your heart

that Mama shall be here with love in her heart

blessings on her lips and pride in her eyes

Till the time she is  around 

and then like a guardian angel beyond

How much you are loved , you may never know

But its a promise that you shall be  forever cherished and loved 


Happy twentieth birthday my love



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Nature - My childhood friend