So by some strange coincidence my second post is also going to be having lot of coffee in it… so thank you Shilpa and Deeps from whom I am borrowing this idea.
1) So if I were having coffee with you today I would tell you how this weekend we ventured out to my maasi’s house after a long time, her house is adjacent to a very famous market in South Delhi but due to the latest money problem that is going on, we actually did not go for shopping and it is a first in so many years…
2) Also I would have told you about the strange soothing feeling that comes over me when I go visiting her, may be because I am on a break from my daily chores and routine, may be because she lives in a place where I had spent my growing up years, also because this is the most familiar and comfortable place for me in Delhi, anytime.
3) I would also tell you how I missed my grandmother when I was there, though I did not talk about it to anybody, off and on a pang of sorrow just cut me through especially because I could not really take my eyes off her brand new framed photograph from which she looks at us kindly with her charming smile.
4) I would also tell you that I went to the nearby temple which I used to visit often when I used to stay very close by to that temple, in fact on the day of my marriage I visited the temple at 4.30 am to get blessed by favourite deity on the most important day of my life…
5) Well then I would suddenly realise that I had been going all emotional with these talks and so to make the talks a bit lighter I would tell you about the latest jokes on whatsapp about Mr. Modi’s surgical strike on money matters !!
So after this wonderful coffee session, see you in a short while with today’s post… sigh!!