A Decade of blogging !! - post no. 3 - Blog marathon


For me it is unbelievable !,  but true that this year I completed 10 years of blogging. yoohooo!!

I started in the year 2008, blogging was in existence much before.  I think most of the established bloggers of now started off around same time or may be couple of years earlier. 

Times have changed,  now blogging has been taken over by micro blogging sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,  these mediums have the added advantage of going live with the audience which provides instant gratification.  Many of my favourite bloggers are off the hook, they are now  elsewhere doing what they do in a much better way and may be on a better medium.  

For me blogging has its own charm, it allows you the space to go on.. here you can ramble and vent as much as you want. Also it is my favourite place to challenge my self to write.  Once in a while when I suddenly go off the place and lose all will to write , somehow this place pulls me back to it.  I drag my self here and then I do all that I can to keep it live and kicking.  

May be my dreams shall never come true with regard to writing , may be it will, I would like to believe that it will.  I am taking steps, small steps,  I am sure that I will keep trying.

The biggest motivator for my writing is my blog , when I go through my old posts it gives me hope  and courage to keep on writing.  I love this space of mine.

What about you ? what about your blog if you are a blogger ? Are you a regular at your place or like me you jump into it for a while and then disappear for months together?  Come let us share our blogging experiences.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on completing a decade on blogging. Thats a big milestone. isnt it?

    Rekha never have any doubts about whether you will be a writer. you already are one, I have read so many of your soulful poem, empathetic outcries and random musings and enjoyed all of them so much and am sure if only, I repeat, if only you put your heart to it you will be one famous writer.

    I am waiting for the day when i can barge into your office ( i mean your own office) and ask for your autograph!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you for all the encouragement Vincy! just trying my best. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Nature - My childhood friend