Rest in peace




The news of the untimely death of legendary Sridevi is heartbreaking.

I had her posters all over my place during my teen years.. her songs in Chandni will still make you dance.  A huge loss to all of us.

Only one request to all those who are incessantly talking about the ‘surgeries’ that contributed to her death, please stop.  You do not know the realities of some one’s life, so let it be.

My heart goes out to her two daughters for whom this is a huge shock and life must be on a stand still for them. If we are so shocked and saddened just imagine what they might be going through.

May her soul rest in peace.

Comments

  1. I remember watching her second debut movie, English Vinglish with my son. I fell so much for her all over again.

    And what a way to go. The Legend - Rest in Peace now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe that she is not around.. she was so beautiful so full of life.. such is the uncertainty of life !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of the prefect 'Yeast'..... post no. 2

Love for lanterns...post no. 16